UPDATE: to prayer request...Lon & his daughter are doing ok, they are moving back to FL and are learning to work with her body cast well. She will be in it for quite a while longer, I will try to update when I learn more. Please continue to pray for them.
Just wanted to pass on a quick prayer need...a friend's brother-in-law and his 3 year old daughter were in a really bad car accident 2 days ago. He hit his head pretty hard but is ok, his 3 year old daughter is in a body cast up to her chest b/c of broken leg bones. Their truck caught on fire but they made it out safely. Their home was also robbed Monday night on top of everything. They will be moving here, closer to family, to help during this time. Right now, they think she will be in the cast around 2 months. Please keep the Griffin family in your prayers and thoughts. I'll keep you posted as I learn more.
2 comments:
Oh, wow! Ok, praying!!
Update?
Post a Comment