Meet Malcolm and Norman (named for Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle and Norman for Norman Osborne...aka...the Green Goblin).

After a fantastic Super Mario Bros. themed birthday campfire, complete with hot dogs, smores and great friends...
.jpg)
and a little Wii-ing with the stragglers of the group :)...(New Super Mario Bros. game courtesy of Grandma & Grandad)...

and after we all finally crashed in bed for the night...we woke up Saturday ready to head out to Petsmart for J's new pets :) He has been researching for over a year, reading magazines, visiting the pet stores and finally decided this year he was ready for the committment.

He & T were quite serious about purchasing all the right toys and equipment and getting it all placed just right in the rat "condo" as J called it.

And now J has 2 new roommates and he couldn't be more thrilled! Bullet, our indoor dog, is not so sure about them. Thankfully...he's more scared of them then they are of him so far, so we're fairly sure he'll leave them alone. So now we have, let's see, 5 dogs, 4 outdoor cats and 2 rats...well, atleast those are the animals we know about, ha!
2 comments:
I have heard that they make really good pets, I just can't bring myself to think about it. I am a total wimp on this.
Hey, if you are agreeable, I could use some help in a practical joke. We were cleaning out a storage shed over Thanksgiving and found a mouse. In the box my mother and I were going through. We were sticking our hands in a box with a live mouse. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. I screamed loud and long which my uncle thought was hilarious. He also thought it would be fun to try to make me scream again by making me think there was another mouse on me.
So I want revenge (in a good way). I would dearly love it if I could have the empty box with some droppings in it, especially if James wouldn't mind letting one of them chew its way out of the box. See I think it would be pretty funny to have my sister set the box on the table at my uncle's house as a gift from me and let them wonder for a bit about what is running loose in their house.
I could get an empty box from petsmart but one that has had a hole chewed through would be even better.
I'm pumped he had a camp themed birthday. Since I know he chooses them a year in advance, it's a very good sign. Rats? ARe you crazy??!
Post a Comment