But it promises to be the beginning of a great week :) I am so sorry I have been MIA for awhile on here. I've been getting caught up in the design blog, ropes course and just life, I guess. No great excuses.
Once we all finally got over the virus, life has been slowly getting back to normal. Sadly for J, that includes being back in school, ha! However, since we did have a fantastic Easter morning (until J came down w/the virus that afternoon)...I wanted to catch you up with a few photos. Church was wonderful, lunch at Tokyo's was SOOOOO good (yea, I totally recommend that in place of Easter ham!) and then my friend Bling and her family headed over for family pics and an egg hunt.
While the kids played, we sat around the picnic table catching up and reminiscing about our egg hunts growing up. I don't know about you, but when I was younger, the plastic-candy-filled eggs were like Gold! If you found one of those (and there were usually only like 10 for 20 kids), you had hit the jackpot! These days? That's all we use anymore...and Ms. Bling uses the good stuff too, so the kids were loaded.


No comments:
Post a Comment