Monday, November 15, 2010

Frogs for the Cure...very cool :-)

One of these days I won't only have the shirt, but I'll get to attend a Frogs for the Cure game. In the meantime, here is the video they made and played at halftime this year, so proud of my school :~) And go download the song at iTunes, it's a great one! Proceeds go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, really cool!!! Go Frogs!!

Grateful for Grace said...

I like the support for breast cancer research. Had you heard about how Susan G Komen fund gives to Planned Parenthood? That really disappoints me. For those of us who want to support research, but not PP.

Heather said...

GFG...just sent you an e-mail. I did hear earlier this year about this and researched it before I supported the walk again this year. They provide funds to PP for mammograms and they monitor the funds. Now hopefully PP is honest on their part.