So our first objective was breakfast. Turns out the drive from the apartment was only about 10 minutes from Hollywood Blvd and that whole area. We were in hopes of finding an IHOP but "settled" for a place called Mel's. Yet again...one of those things we happened upon without realizing what it actually was. Mel's was the place American Graffitti was filmed and it's a place celebrities sometimes visit for "real" food. And it was packed with Horned Frogs!
![]() |
| Hollywood High |
![]() |
| Hollywood Walk of Fame |
![]() |
| Kodak Theater |
![]() |
| Grauman's Chinese Theater |
![]() |
| handprints and footprints in front of the Chinese Theater (Shirley Temple!) |
![]() |
| Jennie spotted this one for me, she knows I love The King & I! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Where they film Jimmy Kimmel Live...he was at the game! |
![]() |
| Had this taken for J...course when I showed it to him, he said "mom, that's just wrong, that should be me!" |
![]() |
| On Sunset heading into Beverly Hills |
![]() |
| Rodeo Drive |
Around 1:30 we took Jennie to the airport since she was supposed to leave first, then the guys graciously allowed me to make 2 more quick stops (ok, I was driving, so they really didn't have a choice!) for J...
![]() |
| Walt Disney Studios |
![]() |
| Warner Bros Studios |
After filling up the car and returning it to the rental place, the three of us headed to the airport to wait for our flights. Seamus and I were on the same flight out from California to Las Vegas. But once we got through security, we heard "Seamus!". Jennie was still waiting on her flight. They were all delayed because of weather, so we hung out a bit more before parting ways.
![]() |
| Can you see the puffy eyes on me? sheesh, we were tired! |
And it's a good thing we won because T said he wouldn't send me to anymore bowl games if we lost again...whew!


















1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a blast! You are a great tourist!
Post a Comment