Well, if you aren't a Disney or theme park fan, you might want to avoid this blog for the next couple of weeks...cuz I have so many great pics I'll have to spread them out!
We finally took the Disneyworld plunge :-) And we had a blast! T & I realized this is the first "longer-than-a-weekend" vacation we have taken as a family in about 6 years. 6 years. Yep. I know what you're thinking..."but you guys travel all the time". True, but I haven't packed all 3 of us for the same trip that would last more than 3 days in a LONG time. Sort of stressed me out the night before we left. But I got over it.
We left on Saturday morning, driving as we like to do (let's recall from previous Rose Bowl post...this momma ain't much on flying!), and enjoyed a great day in the car. We were even able to stop for a late lunch with our friends Carolyn and Seamus (they had never met J!) in New Orleans.
Before leaving for the night, we went to see Fantasmic, an incredible water, fireworks and laser light show full of Disney villians and heroes :-)
On Monday, we started of the day at Chef Mickey's for breakfast where we got to meet the "big 5"...
...then we headed to Magic Kingdom, my favorite of the parks...probably because I'm a girl and I like princesses and it's Magic Kingdom! Below are just some of the pictures from that day.
![]() |
| We happened to be at Magic Kingdom on the day the Chilean Miners and their Rescuers were being honored! |
![]() |
| I promised my friend E that would get a picture of the boys with Belle. J was not excited at all to get pics with the princesses...at first ;-) |
![]() |
| This Woody was fantastic. He played with J's Woody doll and even signed it's boot! Made the day for us. |
We actually ordered the Disney CD with all of the photos they took also, so once I get that, I'll post a few more pics of each park.
In the meantime...stay tuned for Hollywood Studios up next time!
















No comments:
Post a Comment