Saturday, February 26, 2011

World Travelers

Ok, I'm back!  I'm pretty sure anyone following my design blog has given up on me, life is just nuts right now.  This is our first weekend home since Christmas I think and we are working on rearranging some furniture and rooms.  We've been going through adoption classes, J just moved up Boy Scouts last night (pics on that to come!  So proud!!), he has surgery scheduled for the 9th, I turn um...31...yea, that's it...in a week...just SO MUCH GOING ON!  So blogging and designing have been moved to the side.


But I do want to get more Disney pics posted so I can move on to other fun posts too :-)  Our first two full days were spent at Magic Kingdom and then Hollywood Studios.  Wednesday brought Epcot!  They only had 5 countries when I was there back in '84, so it has changed quite a bit.  We visited Canada, Germany, Japan, China, France, Norway, Mexico and several other countries. 

We met Alice in Great Britain (MY favorite Disney movie!)

Beauty and the Beast in France

Snow White in Germany (I think)

Jasmine in Morocco...she was J's and T's favorite ;-)

Oh...and of course, Donald as one of the 3 Cabelleros :-) 





The favorite ride at Epcot was BY FAR the Test Track.  This was so cool.  You get in a test car, they take you through different test scenarios (braking, uphill, etc...) then you go from 0-65mph in several seconds.  You feel like you are going 150mph, it's really neat :-)
Hangin' with the sharks after the Nemo ride



A few more pics for ya...





No comments: