Thursday, January 5, 2012

Honey, wanna move to Oregon?

With his new job (well, I say new, but he's been there for 2 years now), T gets to travel to fun places occasionally.  In 2010 he took a trip to North Carolina, then Georgia and last year he was able to fly up to Oregon and Washington State.  Two states he has always wanted to visit.  Sadly, I couldn't go with him, but I guess since he sent me to California last January to watch my Frogs (and Arizona the year before that), I couldn't complain about not going to Oregon too.  


Now yes, they did do work related land tours and business meetings, but once the business part of the trip was over, T stayed an extra day to drive up to Mt. St. Helens. 
Wahkeena Falls

This is what it looks like where the Hancock offices are located in Washington...and why T would love to work there, ha! Check out those trees!


On his drive up the coast after the business part of the trip was done.  Like out of a movie for us Texans!



Then he happened upon the house that was used in the great old 80's movie...The Goonies!  J thought this was awesome that his dad got to see this.




And just a few more pics of his drive up.  Mt. St. Helens will be posted in a few days :-)


Columbian White Tail

1 comment:

StephTowne said...

The pics are gorgeous but I am most excited about the Goonies' house! So cool!