Saturday, January 26, 2013

A week in pictures :-)

Well, I've actually felt like I needed to keep up with some daily school posts but that is way overwhelming for both myself and you :-) So...I want to share a few pics from our 3rd week back after the holidays. We have had a wonderful week, tiring as always, but relaxing at the same time.  We started off with haircuts on Monday so you might be able to see their eyes better this week ;-)

looking at "wots" (rocks) that T brought back from his hunt. 

My big boy after his wheelchair exercising

Blue always meets us when we get to horses. 

Check out my boy stretching!  Wait till you see the video below!!!!!

While bubba was riding, we went for an hour long walk...ok, I walked, SP pooped out 1/2 way through ;-)

I'm trying to work on taking better pictures, was sort of proud of this one.

When SP and I arrived back at the arena, J wanted to show off what he's been working on

J doing his exercises (this time he had to hold his science book balanced on his lap during all rounds) and SP doing "kool" as he calls it ;-)

Co-op today.  We had 7 families out with illness so we combined our one nursery kid (SP) with our one preschooler, they did great!

Getting ready for Food Challenge competition.  J and his girls...but don't tell him I wrote that, it embarrasses him.

After co-op we hung out with some friends for lunch and gaming.  Such great kids!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

My daughter used to ride horses for therapy too. She has always loved it! I think you got a bunch of great photos!

Grateful for Grace said...

Wow! What a great stretch! He is gaining so much from this therapy.

I just heart your boys!