Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Playin' around

Ok, ok, I know...where are Heather's posts?  Well...I've actually been trying to catch up on other projects lately (I am DETERMINED to finally get J's quilt done...the one I started 10 years ago...) and it's been birthday time (for me!) so I've sort of let the bloggin' go by the wayside.  But I will do my best to make a few posts for ya.

Speaking of my birthday...I received one of the best gifts a digi-scrappin' mom could receive...a new camera!!  A real one, as in...lenses, lots of cool functions, NOT a point and shoot.  A Canon Rebel T4i to be exact :-)  I have never ever had any kind of camera other than a point and shoot.  I am loving it!  And I have a lot to learn but in the meantime, I'm playing :-)

This was taken after we took our Angry Bird turbo balloon outside (against my advice) on a windy day and boy did it fly...but not with the remote...on his own...far, far away...

the green chalk around his mouth make the picture ;-)

If I can find it, we have one of these my mom took years ago of T and J doing the exact same thing :-)

Maggie Blue, trying out my "Creative" button

Our friend's sweet puppy Daisy

Park Day


Catchin' up on Boba Fett books during free reading time

I LOVE the look on J's face here, he had no idea I was taking the pic so he was completely natural and happy with his friends at the park. 

 Photobucket

No comments: