Because of the family membership, we sometimes get the chance to take friends with us at a discount, which makes it even more worthwhile :-)
This last week, my friend over at Grateful for Grace, brought her kiddos to Houston so we could spend a day at the museum. They have been studying the Civil War, on which there is a huge exhibit currently at HMNS (complete with the original 13th Amendment...awesome!).
J and I have been studying the Eastern Hemisphere, which includes China, on which there is a new Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit at HMNS this month (we have been to the Civil War exhibit...post coming later this week, yes, I'm behind...AS USUAL!). I love any chance I get to spend time with GFG. She and her family have heaped blessings on us over the years, we adore each of them! What made this day even more special is my friend and her family will be moving in just a short month to New Mexico. Ok, that's actually sad, not special in itself. What made this special was they decided to spend one of their last Texas days with us :-)
And we LOVED it.
T even gave me permission to treat everyone to a Sprinkles cupcake after the museum...on the condition that I brought a couple home for him. He has become a Sprinkles Addict! (And can I just add that I was the messiest...out of 8 kids and 2 adults? yep, my Smores cupcake was everywhere but in my mouth...however, what I tasted was amazing!)
![]() |
| I love this smile. This is the smile we are always looking to photograph but rarely catch . GFG caught it perfectly! |
![]() |
| Not that it came as a surprise, but he loved my cupcake. |




1 comment:
We've been studying the Eastern hemisphere, also. Those Terra Cotta Warriors looks so amazing. :)
Post a Comment