Thursday, January 28, 2010




How awesome is this?! I love that doctors, nurses, staff, personnel, even patients got in on this video. My friend Lynn sent this to me (and I think my Dad tried to send it to me earlier this year). She beat breast cancer last year, had a double mastectomy and she is doing fabulous! I was able to visit with her this past weekend. It was humbling to talk with her. Knowing everything she has gone through, knowing her name was on our shirts and we walked for her and how that encouraged her all brought tears to my eyes. It's also humbling to hear her give praise to God because she went through it. Her neighbor now has cancer and Lynn is able to walk her through it. What an outlook, right?

I have put up a new 3Day widget to the right of my blog so you can visit the new 2010 page and website to donate. Click on it and donate to help us (us...you, me, Lynn, Team Priceless...all of us!) continue reaching for our goal of a World Without Breast Cancer, won't you?

No comments: