Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mason Creek Creations in 2010!

Well, I haven't mentioned my digital scrapbooking site in awhile so I just need to brag :) My friend Shannon and I started MASON CREEK CREATIONS last fall with small freebies for digital scrapbookers...just learning the ropes. We are now being picked up by several "freebie hunter" sites (those are bloggers who search for digital scrap freebies, post the links on their blogs and share them with the world!) and our downloads have sky-rocketed! It's so exciting! People actually like what we are designing :) And we are still learning...we are still taking design lessons...some of it we learn from mistakes but it's so fun. We are hoping to start an actual online store later on this year, have an actual business! (could I write the word "actual" just one more time? ha!)

Ok...done bragging...here is our latest freebie I thought you might like.
(just go to the website - you can simply click on the "blinkie" to the right of this post right under the 3Day sign and it will take you there...then you'll find the link to download the desktop right under this same picture)
You DO NOT have to be a scrapbooker to enjoy these. It's called a Desktop and if you want it for your computer, you simply click on the link once you get to the Mason Creek website, download it, and add your photos (yes, you do need a program for that part...BUT...if you don't have a way to add pictures, send them to me and I'll do it for you, then e-mail it back to you with directions on putting it on your computer). We even have directions on the Mason Creek blog for adding a desktop to your computer screen. So instead of the "waving" Windows XP flag or something boring like that, you can have a personalized computer screen with pictures of your friends and family :) And a calendar is always included on the desktops we make...cuz I always need to be reminded what day it is!

Have a great week :)

2 comments:

The Reader said...

I cannot get the Mason Creek page to load, neither via the link in your post or the blinky thing on the right.

I'll try back later!

Also -- love the Expressions Challenge. I'll get on that and look forward to participating as I'm able.

Heather said...

Hey TexasHeather :) Great to see ya over here! Try the page again, I'm checking my links to see what I get. Might be I need to update.