I am blessed...I am blessed...I am blessed. By my son, my husband, my parents, my brother, sisters-in-law, in-laws, brothers-in-law, friends, my aunts and uncles, cousins...I am blessed. I hope you all are able to share in a wonderful Mother's Day. I know some of you have lost your mothers, and that makes this holiday harder than others, but I pray you are able to recall the joy you have because you had them in your lives for just awhile. Pass that joy on to your own children, nephew, neices or friends as they celebrate you! I also know some of you do not have children and that makes this holiday harder than others, but whether you realize it or not, there are children and friends in your life who consider themselves blessed because God has put you in their lives.
So enjoy Mother's Day, whether it's in celebration of yourself, your friends, your mother, your grandmother, your sisters...take this beautiful day and thank the Lord for your blessings. In honor of my mom today, I'm posting a couple of Layouts I've made that show you how awesome and beautiful she is :) I love you mom, love you Nana, love you CT, love you Lea, love you...well you get the picture!!

1 comment:
Okay, you made me cry!! Thank you for the tribute, but I know that I am the one who is truly blessed to have you, Paul, Trevie, Lea, James-zee, Kaylee-bug, Kamryn, Wendy, Kerry,gobs of nieces and nephews, etc, in my life. A mother is what she is because of her children, so I must be really super.
Love you babe,
Mom
Post a Comment