Monday, November 24, 2008

Digi Christmas kits!!!

Just a quick digital scrap post...for all of my digi friends or those who are hoping to start soon (Batgirl!)...here is a great Blog Train I received this weekend. It's a Christmas collaborative project b/w 4 bloggers I visit often. Each Friday for 4 weeks (last Friday being the 1st), they will each post elements/papers, etc..for their "Walkin in a Scrappy Wonderland" kits :) What I love about these is that everyone can find something they like for Christmas pages...each designer has a different style!

Here are the 4 links for the blogs (atleast I hope I do this right?? let me know if you can't get to them) These ladies do awesome work and they are wonderful for sharing this with us for free! Leave them comments if you visit and download :)

Melslightbulbmoments (Mel), vicki20 (Vicki-Work in Progress), Snowsmoon (Dawn), bonscrapatitdesigns (Linda)

No comments: