Hopefully you are thinking of things now each week that you have been putting off and need to finish! Today, I finally scanned some old photos to send in for our upcoming 20 year reunion (they've only been requesting pics for um...4 months now?....maybe 5?). Weren't we just so cute? And the HAIR!
yea, I'm the short one! Homecoming duchesses 1988-89
My man! I used to love wearing that jacket! :)
Me & Lor, we were pretty much inseparable all through high school...we were at a SADD conference
J also helped with APDay today. He and his friend Josh crushed the cans we had been recycling. We'll be heading to the business down the road that pays for cans to see how much they have earned. J says "This is a much better way to make money than doing chores!" Guess crushing cans doesn't count as a chore :)


3 comments:
Love, love, love the big hair!!!!!
Oh, girl! That is some seriously big hair. Y'all must be Texans!
I just had to laugh at the big hair. Nobody does big hair like a Texan.
Post a Comment