Monday, July 20, 2009

A few more camp pics...

These are from J's camera:
Oh yea...my boy in a dress...atleast it's blue!
(and sparkly gold...it was a fashion show, people!)
A self-taken pic...I think it's pretty good ;)
T loves this one...he lead Shooting Sports the summer he worked at camp

Ok...if you look really closely on his right leg, you will see a brown spot...yea, it came from the rat...nice....this was my old activity stompin' grounds, Nature Crafts (although I think it has a new name now)

2 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

OH, it looks like such fun!! I'm proud of him. His self portrait photo really is good!

Christi said...

When you mentioned the brown spot on his leg I thought you meant a rat bite. After the infections I have seen (and heard about) from insect/spider bites recently . . . .

I was really glad when I realized what you meant.

Wow, I am so impressed that he did the ropes course. I have see how high those things are.