This week at J's school was the first of 2 book fairs. J LOVES the book fairs, he is a lot like T & I both, as I've mentioned before, we LOVE book stores (could I capitalize that again, you ask? No problem! ...we LOVE LOVE LOVE them!). The book fair is just another little store that comes to us :) And as J is a wise boy, he knows both T & I are complete pushovers for buying things at book fairs. We ended up with 4 books...maybe 5, I can't remember now...but here's a visual of his favorite book fair find (and what he found he could do with it...)

It's a pointy finger...originally purchased to bother T with...but after pushing all of the buttons in the car (and opening the moon roof with it, which he thought was WAY cool)...he discovered he could scratch our heads with it...

...clean his ears out with it

...dig in his belly button with it
(I think he even had a song to go w/this one)

...and yes, lest we forget...pick his nose with it.
Thankfully, he scratched MY head BEFORE doing any of the 3 above!
It's dangerous having him in the front seat with me now b/c he cracks me up all the time!
I love my boy :)
1 comment:
Hey I wanted to let you know, I do scholastic for local homeschoolers. I know J probably brings home the grade appropriate flyers, but if you want I can give you the other flyers too in case there is something in the other ones that you aren't getting.
Because I totally get the book addiction thing.
Not that I have a problem. I could stop at any time.
Post a Comment