Man, where does the time go? This weekend, T & I attended our 20 year high school reunion. Pine Tree High School Class of 1989! We had a wonderful time. Friday night, we met many of our "old" (not in age, of course!) friends at the football game. We all annoyed the regular attendees by standing up to hug eachother, etc...but it was great fun to finally see everyone. We also had a great dinner afterwards with 4 of our close friends where we laughed and enjoyed the evening together...of course, most of us had yawned atleast 4 times by 11pm!
Saturday night was the big event and we had a fantastic time. It was a bit overwhelming for me, though, because I wanted to talk to so many people, but also didn't just want it to be a small "hello, how are you" thing so I didn't get to talk to everyone. Those I did get the chance to chat with made the night perfect. I have missed so many of these friends! T & I even won "longest married couple with both being from '89 class"...actually, we have 2 friends who have been married longer but they weren't there. It was very sweet :)
Everyone looked incredible, we are both very proud to be a part of the PTHS class of '89!
No comments:
Post a Comment