Most of you who know T know he lives for October. It's hunting time, it's cooler weather and it's BIRTHDAY time. And over the last few years, it was not only his birthDAY, but it slowly became "it's my birthday WEEK"...and last year finally became "it's my birthday MONTH!". If you think I jest...on Oct. 2nd, I received a phone call with a sad voice saying "I can't believe no one has wished me Happy Birthday Month and it's already the 2nd". He was serious, folks.
His actual birthday is Oct. 19th, but as he will be gone that day and because my adorable neices came in to spend the night tonight, we celebrated this evening. We had a blast :) KK, J & Kam couldn't wait to help me make Uncle T's birthday cake, mainly so they could eat it. 


Then, of course, after the gifts, we all had treat cups (rather than bags...fun Halloween cups!) with these hilarious glasses in them. So family photos had to be taken! I think we'll use them for our Christmas cards...again, you think I'm kidding?

Grandma got in on the action too, in fact, it was her idea to stick their fingers up their noses...yea, it completely runs in the family.
Ok...this last picture of Kam I had to add b/c it just cracks us up...

2 comments:
Hey Shannon or I could easily put a tree in the background and it could be your Christmas card. Not a problem. Maybe a tree with the light-up shotgun shell lights. OHHHH, or a few Christmas trees.
Just let us know which background you would like. One of us can git er done.
Awesome photos! What a good lookin' family you have there.
Post a Comment