Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sad news from friends...

I just received an e-mail about Baby Dalton, I have written a bit about him on this blog. This is from his aunt, my friend Lori. Please lift them all up in your prayers. The picture is from her e-mail, this is Lori's daughter holding sweet Dalton.


It is with great sadness that I pass along the news that my sweet 11-month old nephew, Dalton, passed away yesterday afternoon in Heidi’s arms. Dalton was diagnosed with Krabbe Disease when he was a six months old and was a true joy and inspiration to all of us and all who were able to share time with him during his brief life. Funeral arrangements are pending. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I am attaching a picture taken just this past Saturday of our sweet Caroline with our angle Dalton. He was a beautiful and strong little boy!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Oh. I will keep them in my prayers.