Thursday, February 5, 2009
They had me at Hello...
Oh...the 3Day commercial has just aired again...causing my eyes to moisten just a bit, causing my heart to swell, causing my mouth to say "yes...I'm so doing that again!". I haven't been able to register yet because I have to save up the registration fee (and seeing as how I've been "work-less" for a month or so...well... of the paying kind, that's slow going :~) ) BUT...regardless, I can't wait to start raising money, to start training again, to start telling everyone why I'm walking, to start preparing for 60 miles again. It's an experience I can't fully explain online, but it's one I am excited to pursue again! We will never give up...
Please watch this commercial and think and pray about joining me this year. My team will be "Worth the Walk", if that name is not taken by the time I register :) I don't care if you walk 5 miles or 60, I would just love to share this experience with you, my friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment