Just got a text from mom (can you believe she text'd something this exciting! ha!) Dr. says Dad can GO HOME!! His temp has been down for 24 hours and everything looks better than when it came in (well...granted he's taking a clot home but that can be handled) so she wants to send him home before he catches anything else.
Praise God! I'll keep you posted as we keep an eye on the clot, if they will do a last chemo and any scans coming up for the cancer.
2 comments:
That is amazingly wonderful news! !
BTW, I love the new layout! I am mulling over redoing mine, and weather I want to do it the easier way or not (I made all the backgrounds and buttons and stuff. I don't know if I am up for that again).
YEA YEA YEA! :0) I am thrilled to hear the amazing news. :0)
~robin
p.s....I love your blog...how did you do it?
Post a Comment