As alluded to in the previous posting, my friend at http://www.gratefulforgrace.blogspot.com not only posted the "die hard" challenge but also posted a challenge in honor of her mom last week. On this day, Jan. 25th of last year, GFG's mother's "graduated" to be with our God after battling ALS. Her mom was an avid shoe shopper from what we've been told :) SO...in honor of her mom, we were challenged to go out and buy a pair of shoes today (wow...not such a bad challenge, huh? Win-win for everyone!!).

Here are my shoes, not Pradas, but so cute on and fun w/jeans or shorts I hope! Just casual, wear around town quick shoes. If you know me, you know I love brown and other fall colors...even better if they are found in shoes I can wear in the spring or summer! Found them at Tarjhay (ok... Target) while mom, J & I were shopping for yet another Green Goblin action figure (can't have enough, apparently!). 
2 comments:
Those are adorable! :0) I think they'll be perfect with jeans or shorts, no doubt.
:0)
~robin
OH, very, very cute shoes, friend!! Great job. BTW, my mom would totally love those!
Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment