Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My First Project 365 layout & good news on Dad

Well, first things first...Dad has his first radiation today and it went smoothly, "1 day down" as he put it. He's still tired from just everything, but he sounded good. And the better news is that he did NOT get sick from the shot they have to give him to help his saliva once the radiation is all over. A lot of throat cancer patients have trouble tolerating the shot and therefore...after treatment is completed, they have to be extremely careful not to eat food that is too dry b/c they can choke. The radiation basically destroys the salivating glands. So...this is great news for Day 1, no nausea from the shot, which will be a daily thing and we pray it keeps working!
Now...here is my first (Week 1) Project 365 Layout (2 page spread)...it only has 4 pictures b/c I started on Jan. 1st and will begin on Mondays of each week.


(as for credits...I have no idea where I found this background paper online so I am sorry if whoever made it reads this...please let me know if you have any idea who created this! Template by ikeagoddess.blogspot.com)


(Credits: background paper-Sweet Dreams Little One by Kiki at http://www.standstrong4god.com/, template by ikeagoddess.blogspot.com)

This is going to be fun, I am enjoying taking my camera around...of course I forgot to take it w/me to the dentist today, that would have been perfect...since I get to go back in 2 weeks for a crown, guess I can catch up w/him then, ha!


I will post a recipe for you later, once I get the boys off to Cub Scouts :)

1 comment:

cajungal01 said...

I'm doing this project too and downloaded those same layouts! :0) I have NOT done mine yet though...
Yours look GREAT! You go girl!

I am thrilled that it went so well with your dad today. Yea God!

:0)
~robin