Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time to scrap...

I have been so busy lately with actual work and then designing for Mason Creek Creations that I haven't been able to just scrap our family pictures...which are piling up...however in digital world, the piles are much easier to manage than boxes of actual photos :)
Here is what I did this weekend:

(well, this one I did 2 months ago, just didn't post it!) Template by Studio Basic Designs , papers and elements from Mason Creek Creations - our Choose Hope Kit!

Template from Hummie and papers from Mason Creek Creations - Choose Hope Kit

Template from Hummie, papers and elements from Sweet Digi Scraps - Jokes on You kit

Template from Hummie, quote from Bethany's Word Art, papers and elements from Mason Creek Creations - Shades of Love kit

Template from Hummie, rest was just me playing on photoshop, horned frog I found online :)



Template from Hummie, papers from A Work in Progress - Out and About kit

2 comments:

The Reader said...

awesome! I need to look into digital scrapping....I do photo books, but no "scrapbook" feel to them these days. Need to check into it!

Grateful for Grace said...

Awesome!! Those look super duper! I'm so proud to have converted you to digital scrapbooking! YOu are wonderful!

Wanna do mine?