Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

For me, this holiday is more emotional than it used to be, it's the 2nd Father's Day that I get to talk to my Dad and still enjoy time with him after he was proclaimed Cancer Free! I don't take it for granted. I have always been a Daddy's girl and will be until I'm 80 years old, it's something that doesn't leave you. So Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad, You the Man! as he tells us frequently :)

And to my wonderful hubby....

...the most handsome man in the world (Is this not the most handsome guy ever?)


...who is not afraid to be silly (or is this just really his new look?)


...who can kill a prairie dog faster and from a longer distance than anyone (cuz they're dangerous critters ya know)


...and will protect his family from truly dangerous critters while his wife cowers on top of the outdoor freezer (yea, this was at our house last week..turns out it wasn't poisonous but STILL!)


...and who is the best Dad J could ever have. Truly. Amazing.

We love you T, so very very much and are blessed from all you do for us. Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: