Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Expressions 2010 #4


Good morning! How did your Challenge go last week? You were to send a Valentine's card to someone who is in the hospital, in a nursing home, at home ill...just someone who needs an extra little pick me up. I sent two cards out this week. One to Macy, my friend's daughter who I talked about HERE. Macy had surgery yesterday and I will post an update as soon as I hear one from Paige. Please keep them in your prayers, they have been in Houston for almost 2 weeks and will be there awhile longer. They are getting a little stir-crazy, as can happen when you are in the hospital for extended lengths of time.

Anyway, I also sent a card to Batgirl b/c I miss her and she has been sick on and off since the holidays, but this week was the worst. She is starting to feel better now, breathing a little easier.

Ok...so here is Challenge #4!! This week I want you to send a quick note to someone in your church, workplace or neighborhood just telling them how amazing you think they are. Not for any particular reason, just to brag on them and share what they mean to you. And no, this one doesn't have to be mailed but I would like you to write it on a notecard or paper and deliver it...or maybe leave it in their mailbox or on their desk.

Get to writin'!!

No comments: