
My friend over at Grateful for Grace is starting a new fun, Friday blogging event and I really want to do my best to play along.
Family Favorites Friday! Here's what we are to do...blog about your family stories, memories and moments....The ones the kids love to tell about. The ones they love to tell strangers as soon as they are introduced because it was so hilarious. The ones they love tell to perfect strangers while snort laugh hunched over with glee. The ones that make parents roll their eyes, sigh, or giggle. The ones we parents like to tell. The ones our parents loved telling that we want our children to grow up hearing or knowing about. The memories we recall from our younger years. I don't know about you, but my mind forgets things so easily, no matter how much, at the time, I think "Oh, I'll remember this moment forever".
So...Family Favorites Friday is now born. Every Friday I'll do my best to post a story that's a family favorite here in our home or a memory I want to pass down to J that I might have almost forgotten. I encourage you to link up to my blog and to Grateful for Grace's blog and share a story of your own. Let's face it... while the stories are favorites today, memories fade (the closer I get to 40, the quicker they fade...course I'm only 25 so what am I worried about...LOLOLOLOL!). I'm sure each story shared will bring therapy to its readers. Laugh therapy. Heartwarming therapy. For free. The best kind. So... start reminiscing and start writing. Get ready for Family Favorites Friday.
1 comment:
Thank you sooo much for sharing this. I really appreciate it. At least you and I will have a story tomorrow. ;-)
Post a Comment