Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Exciting Digital News!!

Mason Creek Creations is officially up and running!
What is Mason Creek Creations you are asking yourself? (http://www.masoncreekcreations.blogspot.com/)

It's a new (and fantastic, might I add? ha!) blog for digital scrapbookers to peruse for templates, kits, tips, quickpages, desktops, etc... Well, so far, just a template...give us time to get bigger things movin'! MCCreations


My friend Shannon & I have decided to jump on in and start offering some fun freebies (MCCreations) , things we have designed, starting off slow with a template or two that you can use in Photoshop Elements and other digi-scrap programs. As we are both VERY new to the designing aspect, the site/store will grow as we learn so don't expect masterpieces right off the bat. (MCCreations)



(1st freebie!! It's on the blog...really! go check it out :) )


Please visit the site (MCCreations) and let us know what you think! If you are a digital scrapbooker or have some thoughts on designs, give us ideas for papers, things you would like to see offered on the site.


Oh...did I forget to give you the link for the blog...here you go ;) come visit

No comments: