Sunday, August 9, 2009

More family fun!

Keeping with the "family" theme this last week, on Thursday evening, Mom & Dad brought KK in to play with J. They stayed Friday to watch J while I worked at the ropes course. They spent the day cruising the mall, watching G-Force and then met me at the waterpark (can you tell we are finally taking advantage of the waterpark this summer? see previous post!) I even hopped in at the waterpark, it had been a HOT day on the ropes course!





I am so thankful that J & his cousins get along as well as they do. He & KK adore eachother, although J, being sort of in the "big brother" position gets a bit bossy with her. She takes it all in stride, though :) We are blessed with wonderful family on both sides.

1 comment:

Christi said...

We haven't been to the waterpark this summer (and maybe last summer too). I need to take the kids, the boy wanted to go week before last but I was running a fever and didn't feel like sitting out in the heat. Are you going to the one by McD or the library. I like the library one but the kids seem to spend all their time on the non water park things when we go there(goofy kids).