Monday, August 31, 2009

Have you checked it out yet?

Here's another completely shameless plug for my new Digi-Scrap blog with my friend Shannon! Add us to your list (MCCreations) and subscribe for updates as we plan to add new freebies a couple of times a week!! Pass our site on to scrappin' friends, really, we're TOTALLY ok with that ;~)


New freebies available:



And here's a layout I finished with our first mini-kit freebie (and the template shown above), also still available!

So...visit MasonCreekCreations ...bookmark us, subscribe to us, pass us on...!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Just a suggestion, you might want to put this LO and some of the others on the Mason Creek site, so people have a better idea of how they can look when done.

I am glad J's first days of 4th went well.

Heather said...

I'm gonna, I'm gonna...actually, I think it posted today. We are only posting 3 days a week right now and b/c we don't have a lot of our own papers yet, that's why there aren't any LO's :)How is your Dad this week???