Sunday, August 30, 2009

First week of school

Just a few pics from our first day at school...check out the spiffy new braces! They made the bottoms thicker this year so not only is J taller b/c he keeps growing, but he's an extra inch taller w/the braces! He's still adjusting to that feeling.


What made the day even better...Mr. Mark sent a new game for "his" wii (that we've been borrowing for 3 years now...he won't take it back)...wii Resorts. J & I played it for awhile after his first day was over, the skydiving is pretty fun! And I kicked his tail at sword-fighting :)



This is what T did on J's first day of 4th grade... :) And what made HIS day better was when J was truly interested in seeing the antelope and looking at the pics...T's hopes of J becoming a hunter seem to be getting brighter!
And what did I do? I walked 5 miles, but didn't take any pics of it, lol! I figure you'll see many pics in Nov of my feet, you don't need an early start :) I made 17 miles last week...should have been 21 but I whimped out on Friday due to LOTS of rain (and I couldn't get my cardkey thing to work at the Temple gym...arghhhh...I became a bit cranky after that)

Hope you all had great first weeks at school, whether public, private, college or homeschool :)

No comments: